Volunteer at the Y
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead through our Boards of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- On-Site Child Watch
- On-Site Activity Classes
- Off-Site Afterschool Child Care
- Off-Site Preschool
- Youth Sports/Coaches
- Member Services/Greeter
- Office/Admin Help
- Fitness/Healthy Living
- Event Volunteers
The Y is always in need of specific skills and services. If you’d like to help us out, give us a call. We could use your services.
For information about how to volunteer please contact Bonnie at 246-9622. Or, print and complete the appropriate adult volunteer application or teen volunteer application.
The Y is a non-profit like no other. Take an active role in strengthening your community.