Volunteer at the Y
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Help lead our efforts through our Board of Directors and committees
- Help us raise funds to ensure that no one is turned away due to their inabilty to pay
- Teach youth basketball and team skills
- Assit in our chlid care and camps programs
- Mentor youth in building modeling our core values of caring, honestly respect, and responsibility
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Fundraising - varied days and times
- Onsite Child Watch - Monday through Friday from 8am - 1pm and 3pm - 7pm, Saturdays from 8am - 12pm
- Onsite Activity Classes - various weekday daytime hours
- Offsite Afterschool Child Care - weekday afternoons
- Offsite Preschool - weekday daytime hours
- Youth Sports/Coaches - varied days and times
- Aquatics - varied days and times
- Member Services/Greeter - Monday through Friday from 5am - 9pm, Saturdays from 8am - 6pm, Sundays from 10am - 4pm
- Office/Admin Help - weekday daytime hours
- Fitness/Healthy Living - varied days and times
- Facilities - varied days and times
- Event Volunteers
The Y is always in need of specific skills and services. If you’d like to help us out, give us a call and we will see how we can work together.
For information about how to volunteer please contact Bonnie at 246-9622. Or, print and complete the Volunteer Application.
The Y is a non-profit like no other. Take an active role in strengthening your community.